THRAG rests for another year
Thank You to everyone who helped with
our Thrag Game-a-thon this year
You were awesome! (more information here
Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery
Thrag went down Saturday September 17th, 2016. It was great fun and we thank everyone who supported and participated in our game-a-thon!
- Congratulations to Megan D. who won our Online Raffle.
- We made more than $8,000 dollars and we are in a much better position to fulfill our lease obligations this year.
- Many pictures are coming soon
- Special Awards! - The Giants Amidst Our Hedge Maze
- Many people played a bunch of games and made the event fun. But we'd like to single out TWO participants who went the extra parsec. Please come by the museum to receive a special gift for each of you.
- Iron Boy Award - for John A. who stayed up 24 hours, participated in a dozen games, and had the energy to go out and play Disc Golf in the final hours. Well played John!
- Miss Congeniality Award - for Melanie S. who played steadily all day and all night, came to every drawing, and encouraged all players. Well played Melanie!
- Sponsors - The Wind Beneath Our Pawns
- Volunteers - The Oarsfolk of Our Strategies
- Heather and her artists hands
- Samm and his resourceful enthusiasm
- Tobin and his attentive errantry
- Sam and his colorful admixture
- Micah, Nick, Sadie, Tim, Tyler and all the GameMasters
- Participants - The Reason for Our Madness
- More than 90 People on Saturday
- and 30 People on Sunday
- 7 or 8 People played ALL 24 HOURS - You Know Who You Are
- 110 Games Documented
- 543 Hours of Gameplay
- More Fun Than a Rigelian Sand Skimmer on Paid Vacation
- Money - The Frog Skins of Our Drawbridge
- Thrag Game Players: $5,500
- Membership Drive: $1,400
- Patreon Drive: $804
- Online Raffle: $755
- Silent Auction: $163
- Total: $8,622
Thrag Sleeps for Another Year! We've adopted him from Wikipedia - the photographer is Michael Gunther. (He's actually a guardian for a Javanese/Hindu temple called Sukuh)