Tuesdays Cooperative Games from 5 - 9 pm
Thursdays Game Designers and Beta Testing from 3 - 7 pm
Fridays Crafters and Cards from 5 - 8 pm
Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery
Thrag went down Saturday September 17th, 2016. It was great fun and we thank everyone who supported and participated in our game-a-thon!
- Congratulations to Megan D. who won our Online Raffle.
- We made more than $8,000 dollars and we are in a much better position to fulfill our lease obligations this year.
- Many pictures are coming soon
- Special Awards! - The Giants Amidst Our Hedge Maze
- Many people played a bunch of games and made the event fun. But we'd like to single out TWO participants who went the extra parsec. Please come by the museum to receive a special gift for each of you.
- Iron Boy Award - for John A. who stayed up 24 hours, participated in a dozen games, and had the energy to go out and play Disc Golf in the final hours. Well played John!
- Miss Congeniality Award - for Melanie S. who played steadily all day and all night, came to every drawing, and encouraged all players. Well played Melanie!
- Sponsors - The Wind Beneath Our Pawns
- Volunteers - The Oarsfolk of Our Strategies
- Heather and her artists hands
- Samm and his resourceful enthusiasm
- Tobin and his attentive errantry
- Sam and his colorful admixture
- Micah, Nick, Sadie, Tim, Tyler and all the GameMasters
- Participants - The Reason for Our Madness
- More than 90 People on Saturday
- and 30 People on Sunday
- 7 or 8 People played ALL 24 HOURS - You Know Who You Are
- 110 Games Documented
- 543 Hours of Gameplay
- More Fun Than a Rigelian Sand Skimmer on Paid Vacation
- Money - The Frog Skins of Our Drawbridge
- Thrag Game Players: $5,500
- Membership Drive: $1,400
- Patreon Drive: $804
- Online Raffle: $755
- Silent Auction: $163
- Total: $8,622
Thrag Sleeps for Another Year! We've adopted him from Wikipedia - the photographer is Michael Gunther. (He's actually a guardian for a Javanese/Hindu temple called Sukuh)