Welcome to the Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery
2018 Sumer Camps at IMOGAP
More Information Here
- Games of the World
- RPGs and LARPS
- Game Designers Camp
- Odd Sports and Weird Games
- Codes, Ciphers, and Logic
- Juggling and Magic
We have found a new home for IMOGAP! Our new address is:
15607 SW 116th Ave
King City, OR 97224
That is on the backside of King City Plaza off of highway 99.
The Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery celebrates the diverse beauty of structured play and its components. We gather games of all sorts and share them with all the people who love to play.
Daily admission fee:
$5 for adults
$4 for senior citizens
$3 for minors
free for kids under 6
Thank you for visiting.
- You can learn more about our philosophy from our Mission Statement page.
- Information about our Directors Board and our Staff are available from the Our People page.
- To learn about our facility please visit the Facility page.
- Details about the Museums collection can be found at the Collection page.
- If you'd like to know what you can do to help imogap thrive, please visit our Contributions page.