The Collection at the Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery
IMOGAP has one of the largest publicly accessible collections in the world. We seek to document and celebrate all aspects of gaming culture at the Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery. Our Collections have thousands of games, puzzles, and related materials from many countries and traditions.
Total Items = 7,484 (as of 20-Apr-19)
3 Months Ago = 7,418
One Year Ago = 6,350
- division - 1692 items
- Books, Movies, and Media division - 442 items
- Card/Tile division - 634 items
- Construction division - 152 items
- Digital/Electronic division - 110 items
- ISO/Emulator division - 2 items
- Other/Collectibles/Etc. division - 41 items
- Puzzles - 3D/Entanglement/Other division - 87 items
- Puzzles-jigsaw division - 462 items
- Skill - large motor division - 62 items
- Skill - small motor division - 160 items
- Tabletop division - 3322 items
- Trivia/Knowledge division - 246 items
- VHS/VCR/8-Track division - 72 items
You can find many images of items in our collection at our Tumblr Feed
. If you have any thoughts about items in our collection you can let us know using the Ideas and Feedback link below.
15607 SW 116th Ave
King City, OR 97224
(503) 968 - 9998
IMOGAP is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity.
Open Wednesday thru Sunday
Wed - Fri 4 - 9 pm
Sat - Sun Noon - 9 pm
Open to schools and groups anytime by appointment.
Seniors 65+: $4
17 and under: $3
5 and under: Free
Groups of 6 or more: $15